Once upon a time...


In a land far far away, there lived a king and a queen and their four beautiful children... Unfortunately they were way too boring to write about, so you're all stuck with the Dimmock's instead!

We're a bit of a fractured fairytale.I can't promise to update every day...I'm a bit slack like that (shhh), but I'll do my best to keep it up.

And they all lived happily ever after...well that's the plan at least :oP

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kicking Jane and Mary's Butt!

A story by Grayson and Sharlee

Once apon a time there lived a girl named Jane. She was a very popular girl too. NOT. She was a backstabbing female dog (bitch) from hell!!! She had no friends except for a dumb ass dog called Mary!!!!

But on the other side of town lived 2 girls called Sharlee and Grayson. Sharlee was very popular and that’s a fact! She was also very sporty and her favourite sports were basketball and soccer!!!

Grayson was not very sporty at all. She sometimes played soccer but not that much. She was best at playing computer games and chicken on the Sony (spy vs. spy). And maths, she could easily do this sum in a few seconds: 33418734 + 442146907564=442180326298 tadar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day Sharlee and Grayson went to teach these dumb ass dogs a lesson. So Sharlee and Grayson hopped into their SUPER V8 FORD!! On their way there they had too much candy and coke so they were drunk on sugar. They hit 4 kangaroos, 3 wheelie bins, 9 mail boxes, 2 teletubbies, 7 teachers, 1 computer, 72 people (not dead, just badly hurt), 10 fax machines, 100 trees, 4883 signs (telling them to slow down), 45 cows, 54 birds (when they did a big jump that was 2837m high), 216 grandmas and 34 school principals!!!!!!!(They passed a lot of schools on the way).

* Some names were changed for legal reasons.
** We in no way condone the ownership of SUPER V8 FORD's.
*** We also don't condone the running down of teletubbies (or people...or fax machines).
**** I'm very impressed with the correct spelling and usage of "there" and "their"!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Sounds just like another day in the East End

A little about us...ok, mostly me...

Hey there! I'm guessing that most people who drop by to visit us here already know who we are, but just in case...

My name's Nikki. I'm mum to 4 (yeah, 4...can you believe it? No, me either *shudder*) kids, aged from 16 down to 4. My husband, Steff, is originally from the UK - I stole him away from the cold and the damp to live in Central Queensland, where he must endure almost endless sunshine and blue skies. Somehow he manages ;o)

I started this blog as a way to keep family in England up to date with our comings and goings. And it lets me show off how cute the kids are getting!

A little about me...I'm a professional photographer, I'm obsessive about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, love Harry Potter, Sookie Stackhouse (only book Sookie, not True Blood Sookie. It's an important distinction!), (the 10th) Doctor Who, cupcakes, and Spuffy fanfic (although not necessarily in that order). I'm also an extreme perfectionist with a love of the creative and original, who has a very low tolerance for stupidity. If you ask my husband, he'll tell you I'm a huge snob - I'm really not. I just think I'm better than everyone else :oP (That's a joke, ok? Pretty much).

Oh, and please leave a comment to tell me how fabulous you think I am...it makes me write faster and more often ;o) No really...that part wasn't a joke...

xox